* Describe personal interests, skills, abilities, values, life roles, personality and decision-
* Explain how personal interests, skills, abilities, values, life roles, personality and
decision-making style impact career options and choices.
* Describe the career development cycle and identify their current status within that
* Utilize a variety of sources and techniques to comprehensively research potential careers
* Describe the necessary qualifications/background, occupational areas and
responsibilities, work environments, and potential employers related to input systems and
output companies within the agriculture and natural resources industry.
* Explain the projected career growth areas in the agriculture and natural resources
industries, as well as the demand for related graduates.
* Develop an academic and co-curricular experience plan for their undergraduate
education that supports their career interests and goals.
Take a view of the syllabus here. Take charge of your career and enroll in this class!